Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Thank You Card to Sue

I am sooo excited that I have another talented lady who is going to be joining my Stampin' UP! team! Hooray!
Her name is Sue Eichman and she is a very talented & crafty lady!
Here is the card I decided to make for her.....
I copied the same design I used in previous posts from a CardzTv card I had cased. I just love this layout.

I really wish I had a better camera so you could enjoy the entire beauty of this card. I love it!

Recipe:
  • Tea Shoppe stamp set
  • Polka Dot Parade DSP
  • Whisper White, Basic Black & Daffodil Delight CS
  • Basic Black & Daffodil Delight Ink
  • Labels Collection Framelits
  • 1-1/4" Circle Punch
  • 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Modern Label Punch
  • Basic Jewels
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
 A "BIG WELCOME!" to Miss Sue & a "BIG THANK YOU!" to you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping.
Hugs,
Ginger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment