Here is the 3rd card I made for Mojo Monday's Challenge. This is a 1/2 card, made by folding a standard 8-1/2" x 11" piece of card stock in half. I wanted the cut image to stand out a little more and show off the detail.
Yep! It's a Halloween Card! I love the Fall and Halloween! It's been so uncomfortably hot this summer here in Wisconsin that I've been making Fall & Winter themed cards to get my mind off of the heat. I just can't wait for Fall to come!
- Wacky Wishes Stamp Set
- Basic Black Classic Stamp Pad
- Whisper White & Basic Black CS
- Orange & Black Glitter Paper from Hobby Lobby
- Frightful Sight DSP (retired)
- Basic Black Raven Ribbon (retired)
- Ultimate Creative Series & Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridges
- Black Brads from the Neutrals Collection
- Basic Grey Stampin' Marker