Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

House Card

HI Everyone!
Today I'm going to show you a house card I've made that is a complete CASE card from Logan's Crafty Momma! She is so talented! It is a step card, and rather than making mine in the landscape fashion as she did, I decided to make it Portrait and to fit in a standard A2 envelope.
Here are the supplies I used:
  • April Showers & Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridges
  • Hugs & Wishes Stamp Set (retired)
  • Subtles Collection DSP
  • Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist & Pretty In Pink CS
  • Basic Black Stamp Pad


 This is a stair step card and the base CS was cut at 4-1/4" x 11", then folded to get this look. I will come back and add the exact score lines to this when I go to the shop and measure the card. You can find them at Logans Crafty Momma's blog also. Thanks for looking.
Ginger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment