Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

My Go At The Pizza Box

Hello Stampers,
I love it when I stumble across a new idea while surfing the web for creativity, which for me happens almost 10 times a day! Sarah Hamer has a wonderful tutorial for a pizza box on her blog. It looked so easy that I thought I would give it a try.



 These are the 2 boxes that popped into my mind. The 1st box I made, was the box on the right.



  Here is a list of the supplies for this one:
  1. Bitty Banners Stamp Set from Stampin' UP!
  2. Bitty Banners Framelits
  3. Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge
  4. Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White & Early Espresso CS
  5. Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
  6. Studio G Lime & Pink Pigment Pads
  7. Certainly Celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (retired)
  8. Rhinestone Brad
  9. Simply Scored Scoring Board
  10. Shimmer Mist
 The 2nd Pizza Box I made using an embossing folder for dimension on the box itself. I'm not quite sure what my verdict is on this one yet, let me know what you think!




It took away some of the sturdiness of the paper, but I only embossed the top of the box so I thought it would be OK. Here are the supplies used:
  1. Bitty Banners  & Build A Blossom Stamp Sets
  2. Bitty Banners Framelits
  3. Fancy Fan Stampin' UP! EF
  4. Flower Builder & 1" Circle Punches
  5. Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green & Whisper White CS
  6. Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit Stamp Pads
  7. Shimmer Mist
  8. Designer Buttons - Subtles
  9. Large Basic Pearl
  10. Simply Scored scoreboard
 They really couldn't be any easier to make and are a terrific little box to put candy or a gift card. After I revamp the design a little, these will be one of the projects for July Club. I just love them!

Here Is The Pizza Box Recipe:
  • Base CS is 6" x 11"
    • Score vertically (portrait) at 1" & 5"
    • Score horizontally (landscape) at 1", 5", 6" & 10"
      • Cut horizontally all score lines up to 1st line on both sides
      • Put Sticky Strip on bottom of all tabs and just fold and adhere to create box
 I will post a pic of the newest box after club this month.
Happy Stamping!
Ginger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment