Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

4-Drawer Easel Card

Last month I stumbled across a 4-drawer Easel Card online while looking for ideas. I have attempted to make one, and succeeded, in procedure, that is. I will definitely be playing with this more, and when I do, I promise the final product will look much nicer than this one. So please don't be too judgmental, like my friend Melodie, ha ha.
 Please don't mind the date on the pics as my other half NEVER resets it when he recharges the batteries and reloads them into the camera. Oh well, he's a keeper anyways :)
 Here is a list of supplies that I used:
  • Lavender 12 x 12 CS by DCWV
  • Taken With Teal, Pretty in Pink, Concord Crush & Very Vanilla CS by Stampin' UP!
  • Studio G DSP
  • Retired Stampin' UP! Designer Buttons
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
  • Stampin' UP! Butterflies embosslit and  Beautiful Butterflies Sizzix Die
  • 1/2" Very Vanilla velvet ribbon, retired thru Stampin' UP!
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Stampin' UP! Simply Scored
  • Stampin' UP! Designer Label Punch
  • Whimsical Words retired Stampin' UP! stamp set
  • Concord Crush stamp pad

This is actually a very easy card to make and you can find the tutorial I viewed on You Tube by a  very crafty lady named Kathy Skipper. I believe her channel on YouTube is kmskipper. Have a very blessed and crafty Sunday.  Ginger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment