Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Just Cricut-ing Around

I love going on YouTube for creative ideas. Some of the videos on there are just amazing and there are many talented people working hard to make my life easier. A big "Thank You" to each and every one of them!

One of my favorite channels to get ideas from is Cardztv. Mary is a wonderful talented crafter and I get inspired every time I see one of her videos. Last week Mary was playing with the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge and made a series of cards with it. I took one of her ideas and decided to make an "S Card" Like she did. Of course I don't have the Hello Kitty Cartridge so I used the Create A Critter Cartridge instead. I also used the Elegant Edges Cartridge as Mary did and these are the cards I came up with.


Here is the list of supplies I used to create these cards. Please note that the DSP is retired and no longer available through Stampin' UP!, but I have to start using up some of my "STASH". So what better way than to play I say! heehee ;)

ZEBRA CARD


  • Create A Critter Cartridge
  • Elegant Edges Cartridge
  • Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Lucky Limeade & Rose Red CS
  • Retired Stampin' UP! DSP
  • Soft Subtles Designer Buttons
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
BIRDIE CARD

  • Create A Critter Cartridge
  • Elegant Edges Cartridge
  • Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette & Daffodil Delight CS
  •  Retired Stampin' UP! DSP
  • Studio G Pink Gems
I haven't chosen sentiments to stamp on them yet. I will decide that when I need to send one out on a whim I suppose. I hope you enjoyed them.
Happy Stamping,
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment