Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Horsey Side of Things.....Mounting Blocks

A few weeks ago my husband was approached by one of our customers and asked to make a "mounting block". For those of you who don't know what a mounting block is, it's a set of 2 or 3 steps that riders use to help them mount their horses.

After a little research and a lot of creativity, this is what my husband came up with....
 
The camera really does not do this justice. The color is the same for all 3 steps, but the lighting was off when I took the pics, sorry. 

Don't mind my sons toys and tv, lol. What can I say, we're crafters not photographers, lol. ;)

Our customer loved hers so much that she now has 2 and we made 4 more for good measure. If you ever find yourself in need of a mounting block, or just want a really classy piece of artwork for your home, don't hesitate to give me a shout on here, facebook, email or phone. I think these would make awesome plant stands, or maybe 2 step ones for end tables! The possibilities are endless! We can create whatever your want or need is in furniture.

Thanks for looking, 
Ginger. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment