Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Club Card #2 -Papillon Potpourri -MOJO246

Club was a lot of fun this month! It is always good to see my dear friends and spend time stamping with them. What else does a girl need?!

On my last post I showed you the dresser card we created. Today I am going to show you a butterfly card I designed using Mojo Mondays 246 design layout. 

Supplies Used:
  • Papillon Potpourri & Occasions Alphabet Stamp Sets
  • Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry & Basic Black CS
  • Floral District DSP
  • Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
  • 3/4", 1", 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" Square Punches
  • Elegant Butterfly Punch
  • Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grossgrain Ribbon
  • Mini Glue Dots

During class, I stamped the butterflies with one of the other patterns in the set and changed the order of the colors. 


I just love how this new punch from Stampin' UP! cuts out the butterflies perfectly for you! It coordinates beautifully with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.
It even trims this butterfly without a "white line" around the image! How stinkin' cute is this!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Ginger <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment