Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

Dresser Cards

One of my club members has been asking me to show them how to make a dresser card for some time now, and I finally fit it into our club. This is the dresser card that I taught them.
Supplies used: (Please note all supplies I use are Stampin' UP! unless otherwise stated)
  • Petite Pairs Stamp Set
  • Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Early Espresso & Whisper White CS
  • Subtles Collection DSP
  • Early Espresso & Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Curly Label, Full Heart & 2-1/2" Scalloped Circle Punches
  • Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
  • Stampin' Pierce Mat
  • Paper-Piercing Tool
  • Simply Scored Scoring Tool
  • Stampin' Trimmer
  • Perfect Plum 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
  • Large Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Sticky Strip
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Stampin' Sponge


During class, I flipped my DSP around to see what the other side would look like for the drawers of the dresser.

Which one do you prefer? I can't make up my mind. Here are a few other dresser cards that I made while tossing the idea around.

Hope you like them. Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,
Ginger <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment