Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mojo Monday 253 Challenge - Card 1

Hello Paper Crafters! 
This week's Mojo Monday 253 is a challenge week so I decided to make a card. I ended up making 3 cards with the same layout because I thought the layout was so cute. Here is card #1. 
This is my Stampin' UP! card for this challenge. I was trying to make a masculine 
birthday card and I think it turned out pretty nice. I just LOVE the Road to Happiness stamp set! It is so cute!
Recipe:
  • Road To Happiness & Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets
  • Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze CS
  • International Bazaar DSP
  • Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze & Lucky Limeade stampin' ink
  • Banners Framelits
  • 2-3/8" Scalloped Circle & 1-3/4" Circle Punches
  • Fancy Fan EF
  • Chocolate Chip Polka Dot Scalloped Ribbon
 Hope you like it! Now on to writing the next post for card #2. Happy Crafting.
Hugs,
Ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment