Hello Paper Crafters!
This week's Mojo Monday 253 is a challenge week so I decided to make a card. I ended up making 3 cards with the same layout because I thought the layout was so cute. Here is card #1.
This is my Stampin' UP! card for this challenge. I was trying to make a masculine
birthday card and I think it turned out pretty nice. I just LOVE the Road to Happiness stamp set! It is so cute!
- Road To Happiness & Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets
- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Baja Breeze CS
- International Bazaar DSP
- Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze & Lucky Limeade stampin' ink
- Banners Framelits
- 2-3/8" Scalloped Circle & 1-3/4" Circle Punches
- Fancy Fan EF
- Chocolate Chip Polka Dot Scalloped Ribbon
Hope you like it! Now on to writing the next post for card #2. Happy Crafting.