Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Hedge's Family Fundraiser

I received my fundraiser goodies for the Hedges' family. Stampin' UP! is a wonderfully generous company. Usually, they only take part in your everyday fundraisers, you know, church, school, hospital, etc...which are all terrific fundraisers. I thought I would send them an email to ask for a donation for the silent auction at this fundraiser. 


This is a personal matter so Stampin' Up! doesn't usually partake in these sort of donations. Well, the wonderful representative from Stampin' UP! said she just couldn't say no when she read my email as it brought her to tears. What a wonderful woman! What a wonderful company!

The next thing I know, I get an email stating the products will be here by Feb. 1st.
How sweet is this! I hope this fundraiser is very successful as this family has been through so much these last 3+ months and they really could use the help!
 Just check it all out! Awesome!




 Ribbons, stamp pads, lots of 12 x 12 papers, embellishments, punches, simply sent kits, note kits, stamp sets and more...........




..........rub ons, a simply scrappin' kit, brads, buttons, a brass stencil, even a chipboard art book just waiting for you to embellish it with all these goodies!

 Come and place your silent auction bid! Who knows? Maybe you can win one or both of these baskets!  Here is a link for the event. I know that I will definitely be there. Hope everyone can come and support this wonderful family!
Now, any ideas how I can spruce this stuff up into 2 separate baskets/gift boxes that will create a wow? Any of your suggestions/comments will be greatly appreciated! Thanks and have a wonderfully blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment