Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Some Crafty Gals

I had a very nice time at club on Saturday. It was good to see my friends again. One of these days I will have my head completely attached and not forget anything. What did I forget this time? The order forms, lol. Sometimes I really have to wonder about myself (I'm pretty sure the gals are already wondering about me)! Gee-sh! Oh well, we're not all rocket scientists I guess, he he.

The ladies and I always exchange swaps at club, so I thought I'd share their beautiful creations with you.  I really do have some very creative gals in my group!

They really come up with some cute ideas. This "Key To My Heart" card is so cute. I just love the way it opens! Very clever.


Here is another version of a window card. It is a "Peek-A-Boo" window card like the stocking card I showed you, except the window is round and instead of the window sheet, she embossed the stamped image on the inside to give it a "3D" effect.



I just love this card! Of course, I am partial to penguins! :) 

Here's another cute "birthday" card I'd like to share:


 I had to lay it down so you could see the cute DSP behind the scalloped edge at the bottom of the card. Stinkin' Cute I Say! 

These two cards are very cute and feminine "Valentine's" greetings.

 Isn't this pretty! A very cute monotone card. A monotone card is simply a card that utilizes just one color. For this card the color is delightful bright red.

Of course, you can't forget the pink on Valentine's Day either. It is a holiday all about us girls ya know...

 Don't you just love the colors in this card! The pink and green together are just beautiful. This too, is another version of a window or cut out image card. The tulip frame border that is embossed around the outer edge of this card is so pretty. It is one of my favorite Stampin' UP! embossing folders. In fact, I have another idea for a club project that will be using it coming up.

You'll just have to come back to see it, because I promised Michelle that I wouldn't divulge the cards on my blog before clubs were finished for the month, so she could keep her element of surprise.  So, that card won't be posted for awhile.  :)

These last two cards are examples of the swaps I made for club this month. Yes, the idea was cased online, again from that wonderful Dawn Griffith. I get a lot of inspiration from her!


 I hope you enjoyed looking at our swap cards from club this month. Don't forget to join this blog and become part of the family. Don't worry, it's free and we won't bother you (much anyway, he he)! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment