Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's A "Snuggie" Kind Of Day!

The wind chills are to remain below zero, so the weather has given me a chance to hibernate today, lol. I'm not going outside again until I have to pick my son up from school. That means no shop today, so instead of working on designing a card or two, I am going to upload a few pics of cards that I have made.

These cards are my version of cards I have researched online. I have to send out a huge "Thank You" to all of the designers out there who have been inspiring me for the last 5+ years. I can't remember all of their information right now, but I promise I will post links to them when I am finished researching where I cased them from. 

I will start jotting it down from now on, because now I'm writing my own blog so I need to give credit where credit is due. 

This first card is a "window card".

Supplies I Used:
Heard from the Heart stamp set
Stitched Stockings stamp set
Stocking Builder Punch
Window sheet 
Frostwood Lodge DSP
Silver Glimmer Paper
Whisper White CS
Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Basic Black, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler & Marina Mist Classic Stamp Pads

I found the tutorial for this card from one of my favorite designers Dawn. 
 Here is the link to her website:
Thank you Dawn for all of your great ideas!


This next card was also a case from Dawn. It is one of my favorites!



Supplies I Used:
Snow Much Fun Stamp Set
Basic Black 1-4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Modern Label Punch
Baja Breeze, Basic Black & Whisper White CS
Baja Breeze DSP
Vellum CS
Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter






This is a "multi panel" card. I will draw a template and upload it this week so you can visualize the dimensions easier than I can explain them without a pic. It is very easy once you "see" the design itself.

OK, time to go for now, have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment