Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fundraiser Baskets

 Here are the pics of the baskets I made for the fundraiser. I couldn't find a basket that looked right with the 12 x 12 paper packs, so this is what I ended up doing....

Looks pretty cheap and cheesy, right?
So......I decided to dress them up a little......

 How did I dress them up? By adding DSP of course! And some cellophane and ribbon......
What do you think?

It was a last minute effort, so I had to rely on local supplies to fix them.......

 Do they look OK? I hope so because I had to deliver them the same day!! 

Even though I ended up missing the fundraiser myself, I heard it was a successful event raising over $3700 for the Hedges family! Do you see? If we all come together during times of need.....we can make a difference.......together, that is!!   <3






No comments:

Post a Comment