Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Tuesday




Good Morning! Here are the current catalogs and carry overs being offered by Stampin' Up!. Now if I can only figure out how to make them links! I need an html course I think. They are very cute pics, aren't they? Maybe one of these days I'll figure out a way for you to be able to actually click on them! What a concept, gee-sh!

 My youngest son decided that he wanted to check out the jazz band this morning to see if he wants to join.  He currently plays the French Horn in the normal band, so he is trying a few different instruments to see if he would also like to learn one of those for the jazz band.  I think he is leaning towards either the Trumpet or the Trombone right now, I'll find out after school for sure as he will be all excited and want to get a new instrument asap. I've already told him not to get too excited because until I am done paying off the French Horn, he will be using the schools instrument if he decides to join. One outrageous payment a month is enough. And here I thought I would be done paying for instruments at the end of this year! What was I thinking?

Since Brian decided to check out the jazz band and go to school early this morning, I am going to share with you a few swaps from previous months of club and a make-n-take card also from a previous month. Why? Because daddy drove him and I am still in my pajamas being lazy. So going to the workshop just isn't appealing to me right now.  I'm feeling a very laid back day today.  Hmmm.....maybe this jazz band thing twice a week will be my lazy day thing twice a week!  It's starting to sound like a plan to me, he he.
Supplies I used:
Gently Falling Stamp Set
Hand Penned Holidays Stamp Set
Early Espresso & Whisper White CS
Spice Cake DSP
More Mustard, Pool Party, Early Espresso & Pear Pizazz Classic Stampin' Pads
Aquapainter
Eyelet Border Punch
Victorian Crochet Trim & Quilted Satin (in Early Espresso) Ribbons
Spice Cake Designer Button
Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

 This 1st card is a make-n-take I taught the gals back in October. I love the mottled leaves. 

These next 2 cards are swaps from club from member(s). I think they are very clever and cute!

Aren't they cute!

Please bear with me as I am still trying to figure out this whole blog thing! I can't for the life of me figure out how to put my Stampin' Up! website, or even the catalogs, etc... on here with the pics attached, I just keep getting the script link. So, I will have to sharpen my html skills a little and figure this out so you will be able to just click on a pic and go to that spot.  I'm working on it  :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment