Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's Club Time!

Good morning. It is very bright and sunny out today. It's a pretty day because of the snow we received yesterday, but it is still very cold.

For all of you ladies in my club, we meet today at Robbie's house in Roscoe, IL. Club is at 2 PM and I will be leaving Lake Geneva at about 12:30 just in case there are any delays due to the weather. Please drive safely and I will see you soon!

I'm going to share a few cards today that suit the snow. Although they are Christmas greetings, the sentiments can always be swapped for different winter occasions.

This 1st card I made is a case of a card I found online. For the life of me, I cannot find the link anywhere this morning, but when I find it I will be sure to post it so the owner can get her due credit. I want to thank her though for the wonderful inspiration!
 Supplies:
Night of Navy and Whisper White CS
Jet Black Stazon
Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Blushing Bride and Garden Green Classic Stamp Pads
Sponge Daubers
Dazzling Details
This second card is my creation for a club swap. It is also a very simple yet pretty design.
 Supplies:
Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White CS
Frostwood Lodge DSP
Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding
Jet Black Stazon
Bashful Blue, So Saffron & Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin Pads
Sponge Daubers
Dazzling Details
White Puff Paint


I have to go and get ready for my stamp club now. Have a wonderful day everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment