Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mojo Monday 253 - Card 2

For this card I decided to use my Cricut. I just love playing with my E2. I didn't use my Gypsy today as I need to familiarize myself with my E2 a little more.
The cut on the car is very small as this is a standard A2 size card, which made it a little difficult to get the details I wanted from it. I cut the car at 1-1/2". Here is the recipe for this card...

  • Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set
  • Bitty Banners Framelits
  • Whisper White & Chocolate Chip CS
  • Its A Boy Echo Park Paper Pack
  • Light Blue Satin Ribbon
  • Elegant Edges, George and Basic Shapes & Nate's ABC Cricut cartridges
  • Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
I adore Nate's ABC cartridge. It has so many cute images. It is very cute!
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Ginger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment